About Me

I am neither a pessimist nor optimist... but really happy to be a realist... I love purity, originality and passion.. :)..

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mumbai Monsoon.. :)))

Its been over two years now. I am in Pomona, a small suburb in California.
Right now I am sitting by the window in my bedroom looking at distant dark clouds moving fast over the valley. The image takes me back to my city... Mumbai.. and the rains of Mumbai !!!
There is something about monsoon that attracts me like anything. Wildness, passion, uncertainty... and satisfaction.. Its all there... !! I can't explain how... but yes, its all there... I feel it.. I feel it with each drop of rain that falls on me standing at the edge of a crowded local train's door... I feel it with each wave that I see bursting on the wall of Marine drive... I feel it while walking through knee deep water on the street... And I feel it even after a mud splash by some vehicle on my clean dress while I am going for work in the morning..... haha.. !! huh... Thy name is nostalgia.. !
And now with soaked heart and damp eyes I am back again to the present.. by the window.. looking at the distant clouds.. !! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey... I don't know what to comment on this note of yours about monsoon, but all I can say that even I went back in my past days when I was in Mumbai and even I enjoy rain and simply love rain and now when i see myself sitting at my window at my room and I see rain with water in my eyes.. The feeling of monsoon is amazing and Mumbai adds magic in monsoon... your blog gave me smile.. keep writing and keep growing... :)

    ReplyDelete