About Me

I am neither a pessimist nor optimist... but really happy to be a realist... I love purity, originality and passion.. :)..

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I will always follow you.. No matter where you take me..!!.. :)

Life... It has been good until now... I never actually planned it.. I don't know if I took risks in life or played it safe.. I am just living each moment as it comes. There were never big surprises in my way. Nothing was unpredictable. It has been like a consistent perennial river that neither floods, nor dries... Huh!!!... That kind of sounds boring..
Was it so???? I don't think so...
All those small but unforgettable instances that are grooved on my brain make it special..
I still remember the honk of my dad's scooter.. Every evening it would bring a smile on my face as if I am going to meet him after months.. haha.. that sounds a little weird may be... The intimidating feeling that I use to have standing at the entrance of my kinder garden school while saying bye to my grandpa was my first introduction with fear I guess.
I always tend to develop a kind of aversion towards the things that are compulsory for me to do.. Same thing happened with studies.. I hated to study.. I never did that.. and never regretted about 'not so good' results too.. Until I got scolded by my parents..
There were days when I wanted to be a singer and I started pursuing classical music.. Then days passed I grew up and now I wanted to be an architect.. So I joined architecture school... Then I developed an inclination towards environment conservation and as a result I ended up with landscape architecture. Still at times my whims make me think about some exciting professions like aviation, wild life photography, geology, archeology...
But for now I have stacked all those whims in a small box at a corner of my brain..
No no... I am not at all suppressing them.. Because a thought that wants me to fly planes, does not tell me that my current pursuit of becoming landscape architect is wrong.
Deep down at my heart I am happy about everything that I did.
I am happy about what I am... And that is because I followed my heart always.. May be at times I did something that turned out in to something not so good.. But that does not mean that I should regret about my act. Because my each and every action was asserted by my heart, as per demand of that very moment.
Finally ultimatum is 'Pursuit of HappYness'.. :).. And happiness is felt at heart.. right?..
So I shall and I will follow it always.. I believe that it will take me where I want to go... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment